Personalized gifts are less about spending money and more about spending thoughts to choose the best for your loved ones. The list contains gifts that do not require you to spend a bucket load of money but are as impressive as any high-ticket products.
1) Personalized photo album: You can select a series of pictures from the social media account of your loved one. Bind their most liked pictures into an album and express your love to them
2) Notebook: A classic personal notebook ingrained with lovely messages from the friends and family is a special gesture to say that you care about the person.
3) Thermos: people keep procrastinating to buy such small yet useful products. Get a working friend of yours a thermos and enjoy the happiness he gets from it.
4) A game from the childhood: Make a person nostalgic by gifting him a game that he played in his childhood all the time. This gift is totally perfect for your sibling.
5) A Book: For a bibliophile friend of yours nothing is better than a good book. Just find out their taste and amaze them with a thoughtful gift.
6) Childhood toys: You can gift a person the stock of his most lovable toys from his childhood.
7) Antique items: Rare items are always beautiful embellishment. Gift these to history fanatics.
8) Chocolates: Pamper your friend who is dealing with heartache with the finest of chocolates. Diamonds are not girl’s best friends, chocolates are.
9) Music records: everyone is a music lover. Stock favorite songs of your friends in a CD and show them your love.
10) Gift cards: If a loved one has just moved. You can give them gift cards to buy the essentials from the departmental stores.
11) Donations: for a friend who has lost a dear one in the recent times you can make a donation in their name.
12) Home Movie: For people who you do not get to see frequently, it is a salient way of saying that you miss them.
13) Personalized locket: The lockets may sound tacky but a little hard work will help you to find an exquisite locket which can be made personalized by adding a picture.
14) Recipe Book: If any of your friends or family members are a food nerd than the recipe book will serve them perfectly.
15) Inscribed Mugs or Balls: Coffee mugs or golf balls inscribed with personal messages are a sweet gesture.
16) Custom made T-shirts: Get a customized T-shirt printed with the favorite quotes or favorite celebrity picture and gift them to the person you love.
17) Custom plates: Cookie plates are loved by everyone. A ceramic plate makes a good gift.
18) Customized basket: Fill the basket with the favorite jams and cupcakes of the person you are gifting.
19) Vintage item Pass over your vintage items such as jewelry to your sibling or a relative. It is very touching.
20) Cards: The most conventional yet personalized item is the gift of the card. Talking card with collages is very efficient in expressing one’s feelings.
21) Baby tree: Flowers are good but baby trees are better. For a child’s birthday or a milestone celebration, baby trees are apt gifts.
22) Dining set: Fine dining set makes a thoughtful gift for parents or old relatives.
23) Wooden crafted boxes: These safe boxes with beautiful wooden crafts are very useful gifts.
24) Book Marks: You can gift a self-made bookmark to your bibliophile friend or relative.
25) Photo Puzzle: People who are found of fixing jigsaw puzzles will find this gift very touching. They will certainly enjoy fitting pieces of their favorite photo together.
Choosing gifts are not about adjudging their usability. A gift should be able to invoke emotions in a person.